We are delighted to announce the 2022 Equestrian Business Awards. These awards will recognise and celebrate excellence in equestrian businesses throughout Ireland.
The Awards are open to members and non members of the Equestrian Business Network Ireland and award winners will be announced at an online Awards event on March 25th 2022, tickets available here
Applications are now open and close on Monday 14th February.
To apply, you will complete an online application form and then attend a Zoom interview with our judges. The Award finalists will then be announced, with the winners revealed at our online Awards Ceremony on March 25th 2022. Please follow social media for updates. To support our sponsors and nominees, please follow, like and share any posts regarding the awards to ensure maximum coverage.
The categories include the following:
- Sales Agent Award – open to agents who distribute equestrian brands into retail outlets or direct to the end user ~ Kindly sponsored by Equipeople
- Equestrian Coach Award – open to Equestrian Coaches and Instructors, either self employed or employed by an Equestrian Centre ~ Kindly sponsored by Jump Start Show Jumps
- Equestrian Retailer (5 or below employees) Award – open to retailers of equestrian goods, with a physical retail premises, who employ 5 or less employees ~ Kindly sponsored by Equestrian Business Network Ireland
- Equestrian Retailer (6 or more employees) Award – open to retailers of equestrian goods, with a physical retail premises, who employ 6 or more employees ~ Kindly Sponsored by Centrepiece Rosettes
- Equestrian Online Retailer Award – open to retailers to equestrian related goods, online only ~ Kindly sponsored by Its Plain Sailing
- Riding Centre (3 or less instructors) Award – open to Riding Centres who employ 3 or less instructors, either full time, part-time or freelance instructors ~ Kindly sponsored by AIRE Association of Irish Riding Establishments
- Riding Centre (4 or more instructors) Award – open to Riding Centres who employ 4 or more instructors, either full time, part-time or freelance instructors ~ Kindly sponsored by AIRE Association of Irish Riding Establishments
- Livery Yard Award – open to all Livery Yards ~ Kindly sponsored by Centrepiece Gifts
- Services Award – open to all services to the horse owner and equestrian yards. Services include but are not limited to Admin Services, Equine Therapists, Equine Dentists, Veterinary Surgeons, Equine Physiotherapists, Equine Chiropractors, Equine Nutritionists etc ~ Kindly sponsored by Trec Trails Ireland
- Equestrian Venue Award – open to competition and training venues ~ Kindly Sponsored by Finlay Equi-Trek Horseboxes
- Customer Services Award – open to business owners and employees who offer exceptional customer services and are customer centric ~ Kindly sponsored by Equipe and Amerigo Saddles Ireland
- New Equestrian Business Award – open to businesses started trading in 2021 Kindly sponsored by RCM Services
- Overall Equestrian Business Award – The recipient of this award will be awarded to the business that stands out and is exceptional in its relevant category ~ Kindly sponsored by Equestrian Business Network Ireland
Media Partners ~ The Irish Field
There are huge benefits to entering these awards, including the following:
- The actual process of completing the awards application, this gives you an opportunity to examine and showcase exactly how far you have come with your business, all you offer your clients and what you have acheived.
- The PR you will receive. All awards applicants will be listed by our medial partners, website and also on our social media both pre-event and post event.
- The interview process gives you an excellent opportunity to talk about your business. Preparing for the interview will give you the opportunity to focus in on what you want to communicate about your business, your achievements to date and your plans for the future.
- Networking with the other nominees and judges. You will have the opportunity to promote your business, meet fellow equestrian business owners and build relationships.
- Being part of a national, industry specific awards gives you huge profile exposure in the equestrian world. These are the only National Equestrian Business Awards and being part of the awards will be of huge benefit to you and your business.
- These awards are open to and inclusive of equestrian businesses of every size. Whether you are a sole trader with what you consider to be a small business, to national, multi location businesses, every business is very welcome to the awards, regardless of size or turnover.
Thank you so much to our sponsors, without them we could not hold these awards and we would encourage you to follow them on social media, check out their websites and also reach out to say Thanks for sponsoring the Irish Equestrian Business Awards.
- AIRE Association of Irish Riding Establishments: AIRE are the recognised governing body of Riding Establishments in Ireland. AIRE works with Centres helping them improve their qualifications and standards. https://www.aire.ie/ https://www.facebook.com/AIREHorseRiding
- Centrepiece Rosettes: Centrepiece Rosettes manufacture Rosettes and Sashes for equestrian and agricultural shows. https://www.centrepiecerosettes.ie/ www.facebook.com/centrepiecerosettes
- Centrepiece Gifts: Part of the Centrepiece Group, Centrepiece Gifts manufacture rosette display hangers, stable door plaques, personalised engraved awards and much more. www.facebook.com/centrepiecegifts https://www.centrepiecerosettes.ie/shop/
- Equipe and Amerigo Saddles Ireland: Ireland’s retailer for Equipe and Amerigo Saddles and Accessories. Equipe and Amerigo have a vast range of saddles, bridles and leather work, using only the finest materials and utilising the latest technology. For more information visit www.demlayequestrian.com or find us on Equipe Saddles Ireland and Amerigo Saddles Ireland Facebook page.
- Equipeople: We provide quality work experience to European agricultural students and help Irish students find placements abroad. We also organise fantastic study tours for agricultural schools www.equipeopleworkexperience.com
- Finlay Equi-trek Horseboxes: Finlay Horseboxes are Irelands only Equi–Trek dealer with Irelands only indoor Horsebox showroom based in Naas. https://www.facebook.com/finlayhorsebox www.finlaymotorgroup.ie
- Its Plain Sailing: Online Payments for your club, school, association, shows, small business, the easy way, where we do the hard work for you. https://www.facebook.com/itsplainsailing https://www.itsplainsailing.com/
- Jump Start Show Jumps: Jump Start Show Jumps provides a full range of show jumps, x country fences & working hunter fences.We stock a full range of aluminium, timber and plastic jumps, along with a comprehensive range of both fixed and portable x country fences https://www.facebook.com/jumpstartsj
- RCM Services: Offering bookkeeping and admin services to small and medium enterprises, saving you time and money https://www.facebook.com/rcmservices https://rcmservices.ie/
- Trec Trails Ireland: TTI – a division of TREC Ireland, established specifically to work with stakeholders to facilitate the development of Equestrian Trails.We are an affiliate of HSI since 2009, so become a member of TTI to give the leisure rider a voice at National level. https://www.facebook.com/TRECTrailsIreland https://www.itsplainsailing.com/org/trectrailsireland
Founder Equestrian Business Network Ireland